Each year Grace observes Good Friday in remembrance of Christ's crucifixion. This year Grace's Good Friday Service will focus on the seven last words of Jesus. During the service seven church members will offer seven short reflections of Christ's seven last words:
- “Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.” Luke 23:342.
- “Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:43 3.
- “Woman, behold your son: behold your mother.” John 19:26-274.
- “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?” Matthew 27:465.
- “I thirst.” John 19:286.
- “It is finished” John 19:287.
- “Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.” Luke 23:46
Holy Week Schedule
March 27 - Evening Prayer Canceled
March 28 - Maundy Thursday - 7pm Joint Service at
St. Stephen's Episcopal Church (1805 W Alabama)
March 29 - Good Friday Service -12pm
March 30 - Easter Vigil - 8:30pm
March 31 - Easter Sunrise Service - 7:15am
March 31 - Easter Breakfast - 9am
March 31 - Easter Mass - 10:30am